Promoted by the late Mr. Amrut Mody, a pioneer of the Indian pharmaceuticals business, Unichem Laboratories has grown to become one of India’s most respected pharmaceutical companies. It is committed to delivering better health through superior products. By combining strategic research and in-depth industry knowledge, Unichem aims to transform itself into a global pharmaceutical drug company with an increasing focus on cutting-edge research and developed markets.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Position: Deputy Manager – Packaging Development
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Artwork development for CIS / South East Asia / Africa / South Africa Market.
- To be aware of the required regulatory requirements & Compliance.
- To have a thorough understanding of the developmental Activities of Packaging development for Solid Oral Projects.
- To co-ordinate with plants, have an understanding of the Line Packing process.
- To respond to customer queries for all development activities.
- To prepare specification, batch Packing record & issuance to Plant.
- Co-ordinate with PM supplier and the regulatory department to arrange technical documentation to facilitate regulatory submission.
- Knowledge of packaging change-parts, to initiate & develop change-parts for new projects.
- To co-ordinate with the vendors for proofing/shade cards.
Qualification: Appropriately Qualified
Experience: 10+ years of Work Experience in Pharma Packaging Development
HR: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on