Founded in 1935, Cipla is one of the most respected pharmaceutical companies In India and Across the World in more than 170 countries. Cipla is having a Robust portfolio of 65 Therapeutic Category and 2000 Products
To strengthen its Quality Control Department in Bengaluru Manufacturing Facility, Cipla invites Applications from Competent Professionals
Position: Manager/Sr Manager – QC
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop an SOP (SOP, IPO, EOP, UMCS, Desktop policies, etc) as per cGMP and regulatory requirements.
- Design, develop, review, and approve a Corporate Quality Control SOP (SOP, Instrument Operating procedure, Equipment Operating Procedure, User management policies, Desktop policies, etc.) as per cGMP and regulatory requirements.
- Evaluation of Unit CAPA / Global CAPA for the requirement of up-dating in Corporate SOP.
- Communication received from the unit after Audit Compliance (Internal/External) for up-gradation of SOP to be evaluated.
- Assist the relevant stakeholders in resolving the queries and evaluating simplification proposals and timely execution of SOP wherever applicable.
- Effectiveness check of Corporate SOP at Site.
- Good communication skills with CFT like Unit, ADL, R & D, RA, Site team etc.
- Should be a good team player.
- Decision-making orientation
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 8 -14 years experience required in pharma field API / formulation manufacturing units, Quality control laboratory with adequate knowledge in regulatory requirements and GMP guidelines such as ICH, MHRA, TGA, WHO and USFDA
- Experience in different Sections of Quality Control like RM, PM, FP, Stability etc.
- Experience in Analytical Instruments/Equipment.
- Experience in method validation and forced degradation will be an added advantage.
- Software knowledge such as SAP, Track-wise, LIMS, CIPDOX or Documentum
Qualification: MSc in Analytical/ Organic chemistry/ B.Pharma / M.Pharma.
Experience: 8-13 Year