At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients, and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences, and provide equal opportunity for all.
Designation: Deputy Officer – Production QMS
- Adhering to all processes, Documentations and GMP activities as Approved for Production
- Performing all the assigned production activities in conformation to Batch record, recording the details in record sheets.
- In case any abnormalities, deviation observed should be recorded and inform to production in charge and follows according to the site quality systems.
- Updation of process-related documents and adhere to GDP.
- Performing Aseptic operation in Grade A/B area.
- Fermentation, Harvesting, Clarification, and all other activities in the fermentation area.
- Assist in day to day environmental monitoring program.
- Co-coordinating with fermentation activity to avoid work delay.
- Report abnormalities/deviation observed to Production in charge Able to operate Industrial equipment such as Fermentors, TFF System, Bio Safety Cabinet, Shaker Incubators, etc, and be able to operate Industrial instruments such as pH and Conductivity meter, Microscope, Spetrophoto meter, etc
- Stick to the shift schedule and production schedule.
Qualification: M.Sc – Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology
Experience: 1-3 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –