Founded in 1983, Sun Pharma IS NOW THE 5th Largest Manufacturer of Generics in the World, and No1 Company in India. Sun Pharma has above 40 Manufacturing Facilities in compliance with Regulatory Bodies like USFDA, MHRA, TGA, etc.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
We owe our success to our passionate and skilled workforce. At Sun, one can work with an inspiring, approachable, and visionary leadership. Our open, enabling and trust-based culture will offer you an exciting environment to work and excel in your chosen career.
Position: Manager – Formulation Development
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Roles & Responsibilities:
This position will be expected to design experiments for developing non-oral formulations/delivery systems /platform development for SPARC NCEs or outsourced novel entities/biologics.
- Lead a team of scientists and provide guidance for the development of products/delivery systems /platform by designing experiments 35%
- Transfer technology to manufacturing locations / scale-up / stability and preparation of IND batches /clinical supplies 20 %
- Optimize product/development processes, conduct DoE for development of a robust commercial formulation
- Review research data / interpret results / prepare scientific reports and communicate conclusions and path forward. 15%
- Provide data support for global Regulatory submissions / NDA filing
- Literature search pertaining to novel biology and alignment to SPARC areas of research specifically oncology, auto immune diseases, neurodegeneration & dermatological conditions
Qualification: M.Sc/ M.Pharma, PHD
Experience: 10-15 Years
Mr. Kushal Paliwal
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –