Aurobindo Pharma Founded in 1986 is now One of the Leading Pharmaceutical Company, with presence in above 150 Countries and 20,000 workforces with above 25 Manufacturing Facilities across the World
Aurobindo Pharma Invites Applications from Competent candidates for DGM Position for its API Division in Visakhapatnam.
Name of Post: DGM – Maintenance & Projects
- Managing Plant Operations of HVAC, Purified water systems, Chilling Plant, Boiler, Air Compressor, Utility equipment with a key focus on bottom-line Profitability by ensuring optimal utilization of resources and conducting periodic checks to ensure the performance of various equipment as and when required.
- Execution erection and commissioning machines & equipment, Ensuring Completion of the project in the minimum turnaround time. Effective resource utilization to maximize the output.
- Capable in Laisioning with the Govt Officials & regulatory Bodies such as PCB & Electrical & Boiler Inspector, etc
- Leading, Mentoring, and Monitoring the performance of the team members to ensure efficiency in the process operations & meeting the production Targets, Identifying training requirements, and Training to Subordinates.
- Capable of Leading Regulatory audits of USFDA/TGA/EU/ANVISA/EDQM.
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E (Mechanical)
Experience: 18-22 Years
Interested Candidates may please send your resumes to email@example.com
Shortlisted Candidates will Get call within a week