Founded in 1983, Sun Pharma IS NOW THE 5th Largest Manufacturer of Generics in the World, and No1 Company in India. Sun Pharma has above 40 Manufacturing Facilities in compliance with Regulatory Bodies like USFDA, MHRA, TGA, etc.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
We owe our success to our passionate and skilled workforce. At Sun, one can work with an inspiring, approachable, and visionary leadership. Our open, enabling and trust-based culture will offer you an exciting environment to work and excel in your chosen career.
Position: DGM – Partnerships and Portfolio Strategy
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Roles & Responsibilities:
A combination of a business science role that would allow the candidate to apply technical knowledge to a set of diverse business development activities like academic collaborations, due-diligence of in-licensing activities, R&D product strategy, therapy gap analysis, portfolio analysis, etc.
- Lead evaluation and due diligence of potential In licensing/academic collaboration opportunities; Effectively coordinate inter-departmental communication to arrive at alignment.
- Review of scientific literature and competition mapping to support the evaluation of potential licensing opportunities.
- Support preparation of business case with commercial sales forecasts & NPV analysis.
- Support execution of confidentiality agreements and commercial agreements by working closely with the legal team.
- Provide market competitive intelligence to key internal stakeholders.
- Support new product identification for in-house development
Qualification: MBA/PGDM, Ph.D.
Experience: 12-20 Years
Salary: 19,00,000 TO 34,00,000 INR CTC/PA
Mr. Kushal Paliwal
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –