Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 160 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm, and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Position: Director – Commercial Excellence and Project Management Office
Location: BKC Building, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Strategy and project management
- Develop a long-range vision of the needs of the business, anticipate the impact of business trends and
- prepare plans to accommodate business changes while meeting the overall goals of the organization
- Engage Commercial Directors and Functional Leaders through industry insights, presentation on projects or thought leadership activities
- Engage with external partners and agencies such as SMSRC, IMS to get market insights and intelligence
- Identify transformation initiatives and projects based on short and long term business needs and interact
- with Regional / Affiliate / Corporate teams effectively for proposal development or project management
- Set up and work with relevant cross-functional teams and support functions such as HR, Finance, Medical and Regulatory on transformation projects
- Lead the PMO team in the detailed design of initiatives, bringing in best practices and insights from internal and external sources (market, competition, and other industries) into the project design
- Independently conceptualize research tools for high-end projects
- Guide PMO team in developing detailed documentation and specifications and in structuring presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience
- Partnering with Commercial Directors to identify and triage business development and growth opportunities
- Lead the development of an external Abbott image program to increase the familiarity and favorability of the organization across key customer segments
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team to create, develop and implement a strategic and tactical integrated marketing plan for the organization
- Work across boundaries with different lines of business, and with Leaders to develop key strategies, plans and tactics to increase the organization’s image and reputation
- Maintain responsibility for the positioning of the Corporate brand externally
- Lead cross-divisional marketing teams to create, operationalize, and implement the integrated marketing plan nationally
Digital and technology innovation
- Lead the development and execution of digital and technology innovation roadmap /
digital strategy and deployment of a: care in India
- Support the digital team across Abbott Specialty Care to scale up digital assets to improve doctor, patient and pharmacy outcomes
Building field force capabilities
- Drive need identification – short and long term; development and improvement of methodologies of training need identification in line with the latest trends
- Drive field force capability building at all levels
- Guide the team to design programs as per training needs assessment, business requirements
- Drive thought leadership to make training a USP for the organization to attract and retain talent
- Driving training as a lever to disseminate organization strategy across field force
Collaboration with EPD India, global and other regions
- Liaise with the EPD India Leadership Team to drive priority thematic initiatives in the India region across commercial and functional topics
- Liaise with the EPD India Leadership Team, Global Marketing Team on best practice sharing and related interventions in India
- Lead the execution of EPD Global’s digital health initiatives in Abbott Specialty Care across priority therapies (customized to local requirements) to create differentiation in the technology space
Manage the work of project managers.
Qualification: Post Graduate in Management from a Top Tier Business School
Experience: Minimum 10 Years A blend of pharmaceutical/management consulting / FMCG / Healthcare experience is Ideal Candidate.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –