Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and the potential to transform millions of lives. We’re looking for new talent to join our global community, to unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
The global Pfizer leadership is making efforts to make the company lean and agile. Employees are encouraged to be innovative and entrepreneurial. We are also working to create an environment where all colleagues have the opportunity to grow and maximize their contributions to the company’s success.
Pfizer is a Fortune 500 company that embraces the spirit of a small company while exploiting the advantages of its unmatched scale and reach.
Position: District Activation Manager
Location: Secunderabad, Telangana, India
- Support the Activation Lead in budgeting for the region
- Conduct sales analytics & effectiveness assessment of different partnerships for the entire region to help draw out trends to impact the future business plans and provide inputs to the Activation Lead for driving business growth
- Work in collaboration with the Regional Business Managers to achieve the sales budget of the assigned accounts. Also, coordinate the activation efforts of the team in the District
- Ensure implementation & adherence of the strategies developed by the AL.
- Adherence to the monitoring metrics & replicate the dashboard for the region
- Guide and assist the team in implementing the activation strategy, selection of customers, prioritization of the activation accounts & determining engagement plans.
- Scale up the existing business and explore newer opportunities in the region
- Periodic review of assigned KPIs & KRAs target setting for the team
- Use outcomes for future tactics & action plan to meet the strategic objective
- Disbursement of the budgets at the Territory level & work with activation executives to further break into accounts
- Monitor the progress of accounts managed by the team and evolve action plans as appropriate (monitor account contact & coverage and plan execution).
- Conceptualize & implement consumer awareness programs by engaging with the HCPs across different external nontraditional accounts to generate a lead for vaccination
- Build engagement & scientific communication with the decision-makers and influencing network (within and those impacting the accounts) for the Key Corporate Hospital identified for setting up Adult Vaccination Center.
- Participate in rolling out Pfizer Digital solutions by driving initiatives for a wider reach of prospects & communication to the existing customers
- Utilize digital tools to be able to have market insights & integrate it into the business strategy
- Cascade the ‘’Pfizer Values’’ & adopt the ‘’Simplicity in ways of working’’
- Proactively take up goals for diversity hiring in the team
- Set out targets and objectives jointly with each team member
- Schedule fieldwork with the team to keep a continued focus on key accounts & coach the team members
- Participate & support team in goal setting process and conduct periodic reviews & constructive feedback for development
- Support & guide the team in drafting their individual IDP’s & offer them relevant opportunities & guide in achieving them
- Effective grievance management & appropriate disciplinary actions in consultation with the Activation Lead & HO team
- Ensure adherence to the regulatory guidelines in the operations
- Proactively Identify red flags & initiate necessary measures to mitigate risks
- Develop the culture of high compliance from regulatory as well as business processes aspects and guide the team to follow the norms
- Guide and instruct the team on compliance with promotional guidelines and adverse event reporting policies and procedures as related to expiry date products
- The District Activation Manager will report to the Activation Lead for the strategy execution & collaborate extensively with the Regional Business Manager for operational governance
- The position is responsible for enhanced access to Pfizer vaccines (Reach the unreached) to Adults and Adolescents, through non-traditional routes, building up an eco-system by leveraging on the business opportunities for Vaccines of Pfizer India.
- The role involves working in partnership with external and internal stakeholders. The role holder is responsible for effectively engaging with the existing partners & further explore newer partnership opportunities in the region.
- The role would be leading a team of Activation Executives at assigned Territories across the region.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –