Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited, with an established presence in the Indian pharma industry, has a proud, historical track record going back one hundred years. With a turnover in excess of Rs. 3000 crores today, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited is one of the leading API & Formulations manufacturing and marketing pharmaceutical company. We continue to enjoy leadership positions in antibiotics, anti-infective, anti-cough, and also have a significant worldwide presence in specialty therapeutic areas such as cardiology, neurology, diabetology, etc.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
We have newly setup plants of Oncology, General Injectable, and Dermaceuticals. Upcoming plans of General Oral Solid Dosage at Jarad, near Vadodara. Alembic is having manufacturing facilities at Vadodara, Panelav, Karkhadi, Jarod in Gujarat, and Domestic manufacturing of Formulations at Sikkim. Gujarat based facilities are approved by the US FDA, EDQM, TGA, MHRA, and MCC. Alembic Research Center at Vadodara (ARC) and AG Research Center at Hyderabad a world-class research organization provides a comprehensive range of services in the areas of synthetic chemistry, formulations, NDDS, Oncology as also preclinical pharmacology, bioequivalence / bio-analytical studies, etc. ARC & AG Research, designed to state-of-the-art GLP standards with more than 350 scientists working on the latest technology and systems. Our current employee strength is in excess of 8000 across the country. A continuously expanding organization, we invite dynamic, result-oriented competent personnel to join us across various functions
Position: Deputy Manager – Formulation – Injectable
Location: Karakhadi, Vadodara, Gujarat, India
- Should have experience and knowledge on commissioning and qualification of all manufacturing equipment’s like filling machine Homogenizer, liquid filling machines, Isolators, Freeze dryers, etc.
- Must have good experience in Aseptic Media Fill validation.
- Should have sound knowledge of the regulatory requirements like USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, etc.
- Should have sufficient knowledge in the operation of particle counters, Integrity tester, filtration techniques, a different type of filters, manufacturing vessels, CIP & SIP operation, etc.
- Should have basic knowledge on automation philosophy, reviewing of Layouts, P&ID, FAT, DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ, Equipment Qualification, Cleaning Validation, BMR, SOPs, PFD, etc.
- Responsible for review of SOPs, BMRs, protocols and master documents of
production & ensure online documentation compliance in the department.
- Actively participate in production equipment Installation, FAT and SAT and Commissioning and qualification activities.
- Responsible to execute Scale-Up, Exhibit, Commercial, and Engineering run Batches.
Experience: 8-10 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –