- Preparation and Review of SOPs of QA and reviewing other relevant Departments also
- Handling of Change control, Deviations, CAPA, Incidents, and Investigations.
- Preparation, Review, and Updation of SMF, Quality Manual, and other master documents
- Handling Regulatory/Customer/External Audits & Compliance with Regulatory requirements, Review & response of CAPA for the Observations
- Evaluation & Qualifications of Vendors
- Conducting Internal Audits, taking corrective and preventive actions.
- Handling Market Complaints, Investigating, Product recalls and Execution of Mock/Dummy recalls to keep a check on the system.
- Attending Training Programmes for self-development and Conducting SOP & GMP Trainings.
- Handling of Quality Risk management risk assessments and impact assessments.
Location: Jadcherla, Hyderabad
Qualification: Appropriately Qualified
Experience: 11-14 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –