Designation: EHS Lead
Location: Nasik, Maharashtra
Purpose of Job:
The incumbent is responsible:
- To create a facility at Nashik that is injury-free, environmentally friendly, and ensuring the best health of all its employees including the contractors and visitors.
- To build a culture that aspires to Zero Accident in every action every day.
- To create an EHS function, fully aligned with Global EHS Standards and Local Regulatory requirements.
- To support and guide the site in ensuring the above by providing the thrust and direction to the team effort to meet the requirements of GSK Global EHS standards and regulatory agencies, so that the same meet the objectives and needs of the business.
- Ensure the site has EHS Policy, risk management, and EHS control framework that is developed, documented, implemented, maintained, and improved and that resources are allocated for that purpose.
- Ensure the site has adequate operational control procedures to manage EHS risks associated with its activities, operations, and expansion projects.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and GSK compliance expectations relating to EHS. • Ensure site has a suitable emergency management program in place which is subjected to periodic testing.
- Ensure networking, knowledge sharing, and benchmarking activities being carried for EHS good practices.
- Ensure GPS deployed in EHS function and is an integral part of ways of working.
- Responsible for developing the EHS performance review framework and ensure the EHS performance is reviewed on a periodic basis, which helps the site leadership team make sound decisions to improve EHS performance at the site.
- Ensure site EHS capability development needs are assessed periodically.
- Provide sponsorship for EHS training needs and development programs within the department and across the site.
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, Post Graduation in EHS
Experience: Min 12 Years as EHS Lead for Medium to Large scale Regulated Manufacturing Facility.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –