Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited, with an established presence in the Indian pharma industry, has a proud, historical track record going back one hundred years. With a turnover in excess of Rs. 3000 crores today, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited is one of the leading API & Formulations manufacturing and marketing pharmaceutical company. We continue to enjoy leadership positions in antibiotics, anti-infective, anti-cough, and also have a significant worldwide presence in specialty therapeutic areas such as cardiology, neurology, diabetology, etc.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
We have newly setup plants of Oncology, General Injectable, and Dermaceuticals. Upcoming plans of General Oral Solid Dosage at Jarad, near Vadodara. Alembic is having manufacturing facilities at Vadodara, Panelav, Karkhadi, Jarod in Gujarat, and Domestic manufacturing of Formulations at Sikkim. Gujarat based facilities are approved by the US FDA, EDQM, TGA, MHRA, and MCC. Alembic Research Center at Vadodara (ARC) and AG Research Center at Hyderabad a world-class research organization provides a comprehensive range of services in the areas of synthetic chemistry, formulations, NDDS, Oncology as also preclinical pharmacology, bioequivalence / bio-analytical studies, etc. ARC & AG Research, designed to state-of-the-art GLP standards with more than 350 scientists working on the latest technology and systems. Our current employee strength is in excess of 8000 across the country. A continuously expanding organization, we invite dynamic, result-oriented competent personnel to join us across various functions
Alembic Pharmaceuticals is looking for competent personnel to be an integral part of our formulation plant-based at Karakhadi, Vadodara-Gujarat.
Position: Engineering- Instrumentation – Formulation Plant
Location: Karakhadi, Vadodara, Gujarat, India
- Possess strong business knowledge in detailing, designing & executing process automation systems like DCS, PLC, and SCADA with sis & CSV validation.
- To be responsible for BMS operation and maintenance.
- To be responsible for managing the spares inventory to the optimum level to be responsible for detail engineering, vendor selection, installation & commissioning of DCS / PLC control systems for various batch applications.
- To be responsible for the deployment of standardization, unified architecture, and uniform computerized system validation policy participates in partner selection, technical evaluation & their audits.
- To be responsible for the preparation of datasheets for different field instruments, PLCs, DCS, and SCADA systems.
- Coordinate with the user for the exertion of calibration activities & filling records responsibilities for troubleshooting of machinery related to instrumentation.
Qualification: Diploma – Engineering
Experience: 3-8 Years
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –