- Review of analytical reports R.M, P.M, In the process, Stability study, analytical method validation protocols/ reports, Calibration, instrument qualification, Working standard qualification, analyst qualification, etc. for compliance of the data as per statutory
- Verifications of Certificate of analysis
- Responsible for Review of QMS Documents (e.g. OOS, OOT, Incident, Deviation, and Change control).
- Responsible for review of electronic data to ensure the data Attributable, Legible, Contemporaneous, Original & Accurate.
- Responsible to handle regulatory inspections
- Review of SOP’s related to Quality Control.
Qualification: B.Pharma, MS/M.Sc/M.Pharma
Experience: 2-7 Years in Analytical QA
Salary: Not Disclosed