Aegis Lifesciences, established in the year 2007 is the world’s leading manufacturer of Absorbable Hemostatic Gelatin Sponges with its own brand name SURGISPON®. Within a few years, it was the most trusted brand in the industry which is backed by international quality standards along with state-of-the-art in-house manufacturing facilities.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Aegis Lifesciences has acquired certificates of CE & ISO: 13485 Quality Assurance System from Presafe (DNV GL Nemko Presafe AS, Norway). Aegis facility is made strictly as per the revised Schedule ‘M’ of Good Manufacturing Practices and certified for the same by Food and Drug Control Authorities, India.
What is more, being truly customer-centric in thought and action, Aegis believes customization and quality is the master key for creating and retaining a strong customer base. At Aegis, you get your customized product range exactly matching your requirement. The USP of AEGIS has always been: it offers BEST products at the BEST prices.
At Aegis, we believe in everyone’s growth. Ever since inception Aegis has been working with different networks & individuals worldwide who have helped to promote Surgispon® in different parts of the world. Aegis invites people who can work together towards the aim of making Surgispon® the most preferred hemostatic brand around the globe.
Position: Executive Assistant
Location: Changodar, Moraiya, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Completes a variety of administrative tasks for the DIRECTOR AND CEO including
- Manage and maintain a calendar of appointments/ meetings;
- Arranging detailed travel and logistics plans ie flights visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while traveling and completing expenses
- Act as the point of contact for the Director & CEO among executives, employees, clients and other external partners,
- Works closely and effectively with the DIRECTOR AND CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments, responsibilities, important work with deadlines
- Responsible for organizing internal and external meetings on behalf of the Director/CEO ensuring all necessary requirements are made e. g.meeting venue equipment presentations etc Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the Director/CEO including drafting and circulating meeting agendas preparing minutes…
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the DIRECTOR AND CEO office and internal & external stakeholders
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the workplace
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Willingness to operate remotely and at odd hours (if required).
- Move within the city for R&D/inquiry/purchase on our behalf or for real estate matters.
- Organize events/parties (once in a year) & entertaining guest & provide them good hospitality
- Adhoc tasks as and when assigned
– Excellent written and verbal communication in English, administrative, organizational & time management skills.
– must be able to work on tight deadlines under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with integrity, discretion & high level of professionalism.
-ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining a commitment to deadlines.
-Graduate and additional qualifications as Personal Assistant/ Secretary are a plus
– postgraduate is preferable
Desired Skills Required
- Flexibility and adaptability
- the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
- Must be presentable, polite and tactful with a requisite aptitude, diplomacy to handle complicated issues through exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in English, Hindi or Gujarati
- Knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
- Prior experience of 3-5 years working with the successful entrepreneur(s) preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms,
- Familiarity with google calenders/ drive and office equipment
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –