GSK is one of the world’s foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, and we are proud to be part of an industry that improves the lives of others. We are embarking on a significant transformation journey that will support GSK in becoming a top-quartile data-enabled organization.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
We’re excited to expand our presence in India with a new world-class Global Capability Centre (GCC) in Bangalore. It’s our ambition to bring together the best and brightest minds, ready to join us in our work to improve the lives of patients and consumers around the globe. In this role, you will be working with the transition team to successfully onboard employees who are transitioning into the GCC in a structured and timely way.
This role will provide YOU with the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following.
Position: EA to Site Manager
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
- Provide administrative support to the GCC set up the lead, by using exceptional business knowledge, stakeholder management, administrative abilities, and personal judgment to execute primary responsibilities
- Arrange domestic and international travel, produce detailed itineraries and trip files and prepare expense reports for agreed Leaders within the team and deal with travel inquiries for visitors to the site
- Diary management: arranging a variety of appointments and meetings, ensuring the team has the time to complete projects whilst dealing with changing/conflicting priorities and maintaining routine meetings and day-to-day contact with customers and team members
- Track and report the vacation/time off for the GCC leadership and support team
- Respond to complex inquiries from internal and external personnel using proper judgment and initiative to ensure critical issues are handled appropriately
- Administer various meetings, e.g. departmental meetings, global townhalls, departmental meetings, conference calls: Arrange dates, control / arrange agenda items, distribute minutes
- Review, prioritize, and inform managers of incoming urgent correspondence or communications requiring action or resolution in the manager’s absence.
- Filing: maintaining a filing system for a range of documents both hard copy and electronic. Aligning files to record retention policy. Maintaining and updating departmental shared area and electronic databases as required
- Order / maintain supplies for the group. Keep track of monthly Procurement Card for bill processing & manage expense reports for the team
We are looking for professionals with these skills to achieve our goals. If you have them, we would like to speak to you.
- Proficient in a broad range of computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint / Team Sites, and demonstrated ability to learn new software
- Ability to prioritize and manage shifting priorities, assignments and projects from multiple stakeholders while adhering to deadlines
- Self-starter capable of working independently with a proven track record of using initiative and following through
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills; the ability to communicate effectively, influence and work well with others in a culturally diverse matrixed organization
- Strong attention to detail is required to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to develop new skills as required