Piramal Enterprises Ltd. (PEL) is the flagship company of Piramal Group and has a leading position in the business verticals it is present in i.e. Healthcare and Financial Services
We forayed into the health care space in 1988 with a move that was contrarian at that time, as most pharmaceutical players were exiting India due to the existing business climate. It has been 25 years, and we have established ourselves as one of the most recognizable and respected names in the pharmaceutical industry.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Today, we have manufacturing bases across India, UK, Scotland, the USA, and Canada through subsidiaries. Our critical care products are available in the emergency rooms of hospitals across the globe and our products are available in over 100 countries. We are presently the third-largest player in the global Inhalation Anesthesia (IA) market and the only company in the world with a complete product portfolio of Inhalation Anesthetics drugs.
Our manufacturing capabilities make us one of the largest custom manufacturing companies in the world. The ‘UN Conference on Trade and Development’s World Investment Report 2011’ ranks us among the top 5 in the world.
Through the years, we at Piramal Healthcare have partnered with the largest and most reputed organizations in the global pharmaceutical industry to expand our product offering and deliver the best innovations to our customers.
Position: Executive -Engineering
Location: Ennore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Overall Preventive and Break Down maintenance of Process equipment at MPP-III, PP-II, and PD lab.
- Strict adherence to cGMP norms and safety rules of the factory.
- Daily work planning and execution of production and safety needs.
- Preventive maintenance of Process Equipment in MPP-III, PP-II & PD Lab, Kilo Lab area.
- Raising PR and follow-up and planning of validation/calibration with an external vendor.
- New processes’ equipment and utility modification accordingly.
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment with adherence to safety and user requirements.
- Qualification and Re-qualification of Process equipment. And utility equipment’s
- Online documentation and compliance of SOP.
- Break Down maintenance of process Equipment in MPP-III, PP-II & PD Lab area.
- Spare Equipment maintenance.
- Maintain of housekeeping in workshop and spares & tools area.
- Control on Lube Oil and Water spillage.
- AHU Maintenance and troubleshooting.
Qualification: Appropriately Qualified
Experience: Appropriate to Handly above JD