- Exposure of working in complex injectable – microsphere manufacturing facility.
- Responsible for the IPQA related activity like line clearance at different stages of batch manufacturing and packing.
- Perform in-process checks and sampling of swab samples, controlled samples, stability samples.
- Responsible for issuance and review of BMR and BPR.
- Responsible for the preparation and review of SOPs, specifications, and other necessary master documents.
Qualification: B.Pharma/B.Sc, MS/M.Sc/M.Pharma
Experience: 3-5 Years
Ms. Madhura Mistry