Biological E. Limited believes that our people are integral to organizational sustenance and growth. Hence, we strive to hire, retain, and nurture the right talent.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
With a diverse business portfolio that includes pharmaceuticals, vaccines, synthetic biology / fermentation-based APIs and that caters to both the domestic and international markets, Biological E. Limited offers career development opportunities across diverse businesses in the pharmaceuticals/biotech space.
At Biological E. Limited, you can associate with an organization that believes in:
- Team Work
- Ethical Standards
- High Performance
- Innovation & Learning
B.E is offering an opportunity for experienced, dynamic, and self-motivated candidates with 2 to 7 years of Experience for the below positions for its Vaccine Business based at Shameerpet.
Position: Product Development Executive – Manufacturing – Viral Vaccines
Location: Shameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Blending – Executive & Officer:
- Formulation of vaccines for different products such as monovalent, bivalent, and combination vaccines.
- Antigen calculation for formulation.
- Perform aseptic process transfer.
- Exposure to QMs and documentation.
- Experience in validation of process vessels.
- Sterile material preparation and autoclaving.
- CIP and SIP of process vessels
- Planning and execution of productions schedule
- Preparation of process validation protocols, BMRs, and batch execution.
- Preparation and execution of media simulation protocols.
Filling – Executive & Officer:
- Planning and Execution of Filling activities.
- Execution of media fills validations, Process, and cleaning validations.
- Hands-on experience on High-speed vaccine/sterile product filling lines.
- Hands-on experience on CIP/SIP, AUTOCLAVE operations.
- Preparation of SOPs, MFRs, BPRs, Protocols & formats for use.
- Monitoring of Environmental Management System and implementation of Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- Maintaining all cGMP activities and Housekeeping in critical operations.
Desired Candidate profile
The candidate must be having hands-on experience in CIP/SIP, AUTOCLAVE operations & High-speed vaccine/sterile product filling lines.
Qualification: Diploma, B.Sc Microbiology/BioChem, B.Tech/B.E – Biotech/BioChem, MS/M.Sc – Biotech/Biochem/Microbiology, B.Pharma/M.Pharma
Experience: 2-7 Years