Piramal Group is a global business conglomerate with diverse interests in Pharma, Financial Services, Real Estate, and Glass Packaging. The Group has offices in over 30 countries and a global brand presence in more than 100 markets.
Led by Mr. Ajay Piramal, the Chairman, Piramal Group is a torchbearer of trusteeship and responsible business ethos. Based on the philosophy of ‘Doing Well and Doing Good’, the Group continues to create long-term value for its stakeholders and the community at large.
In the three decades of its existence, Piramal Group has pursued a twin strategy of both organic and inorganic growth.
Position: Executive Production
Piramal Enterprises Limited, Plot # 67-70, Sector-II Pithampur Dhar 454775
- Allocation of man force for shifts at workstations.
- Management of Manpower and Machines, Timely Maintenance, and corrective actions to ensure no disruption in work.
- Ensures Line operations and Validation activities are in line with protocols.
- Ensuring compliance with cGMP and Documentations of various records.
- Fills in process parameters & manufacturing documentations.
- Involvement in the manufacturing and documentation of Pilot batches in the existing Pilot plant in conformance with cGMP.
- Involvement in the manufacturing and documentation of trial/pre exhibit/ exhibit /commercial batches.
- Fills and checks BMR before submission to the superiors.
- Handles minor parametric setting issues in various machines and products.
- Monitors the speed of machine and output according to the run time.
- Imparts on job/ Classroom training to the concerned workmen and supervisor for SOP and cGMP systems.
- Imparts induction activity to all new joining.
- Checks the compressed tablets/coated tablets/filled capsules randomly. If any discrepancy is observed, reports to superiors.
- Monitors and reports the unauthorized movement of workmen from the line.
- Takes up the responsibilities of the immediate supervisor for the section in his absence.
- Verifies the balances on a daily and monthly basis.
- Participate in machine qualification activities.
- Checks all the calibration tags of equipment, instruments, and fire extinguisher for their due date from time to time.
- Knowledge and involvement in SFTI & 5S Activities.
- Knowledge and involvement in ISO 14000 & 13485.
- Any other activity from time to time which his supervisor/company feels appropriate.
- Checking of line clearance during the batch change over.
- In-process testing as defined in Batch Manufacturing Record.
- Perform a summary after completion of the sub-process like compression and coating.
- Review quality document.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –