Piramal Enterprises Ltd. (PEL) is the flagship company of Piramal Group and has a leading position in the business verticals it is present in i.e. Healthcare and Financial Services
We forayed into the health care space in 1988 with a move that was contrarian at that time, as most pharmaceutical players were exiting India due to the existing business climate. It has been 25 years, and we have established ourselves as one of the most recognizable and respected names in the pharmaceutical industry.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Today, we have manufacturing bases across India, UK, Scotland, the USA, and Canada through subsidiaries. Our critical care products are available in the emergency rooms of hospitals across the globe and our products are available in over 100 countries. We are presently the third-largest player in the global Inhalation Anesthesia (IA) market and the only company in the world with a complete product portfolio of Inhalation Anesthetics drugs.
Our manufacturing capabilities make us one of the largest custom manufacturing companies in the world. The ‘UN Conference on Trade and Development’s World Investment Report 2011’ ranks us among the top 5 in the world.
Through the years, we at Piramal Healthcare have partnered with the largest and most reputed organizations in the global pharmaceutical industry to expand our product offering and deliver the best innovations to our customers.
Position: Production – Executive (Animal Nutrition)
Location: Mahad, Maharashtra, India
- To maintain department cleanliness.
- To determine internal and external QEHS issues as well as needs and expectations of relevant interested parties and monitor the same.
- To implement QEHS policy & objectives.
- To ensure participation and consultation of workers.
- Ensure the use of PPE.
- To identify & communicate incidents, QEHS non-conformities, investigate and take corrective actions on the same.
- To ensure the work permit system during maintenance activities.
- To implement QEHS continual improvement projects at site and monitor.
- To ensure disposal of waste.
- To prepare and review departmental SOPs & load final SOPs in ENSUR.
- To prepare and review departmental documents.
- To Coordination, Monitoring, and controlling of departmental activities as per cGMP norms.
- To get optimum productivity within specified quality by effective utilization of available resources so as to deliver the product as per market requirement.
- Responsible for providing quality products and maintaining the quality systems of the company.
- Ensuring avoidance of breach of data integrity at all levels.
- Ensuring implementation of effective sanitation activities at all levels.
- To allocate manpower.
- Verification of Raw materials in granulation, Coating.
- To check and monitor the dispensing, granulation and compression, and Coating activities in the department as per plan.
- To update departmental documents and records.
- To do online completed batches of entries and close process orders in the SAP system.
- To impart training to the operators and workers and maintain records.
- To maintain an inventory of machine accessories and change parts and miscellaneous items required in the granulation and compression department.
- To train workmen and subordinates.
- To give requisition of BMRs and BPRs to the QA department.
- To check the raw material and packing material availability in SAP.
- Intimate material shortages to the planning department.
- To Update KPIs.
- To investigate and find out the root cause analysis of any identified problem.
- To report the near-miss incident to the Human resources and safety department.
- To make a plan of manpower required to meet the expected output and delivery schedules under the guidance of HOD.
- To utilize man, machine, and material including natural resources like Electricity, Water, Steam, and Compressed air to get higher productivity.
- To ensure proper segregation of material, quality of products, cleanliness of machines, walls, flooring, ceiling, windows, and scrap area.
- To improve product quality and productivity.
- To co-ordinate with QA, QC, Stores, HR, IT, EHS, and Engineering Department.
- To ensure compliance with the safety measures.
- To ensure that preventive maintenance of the machines done by the maintenance department.
- To complete the monthly production plan.
- To do monthly verification of weighing balances.
- Coordinate with an external party to do quarterly and yearly calibration of instruments.
- To impart training to the workmen and operators for GMP, Personal Hygiene and SOP’s, Processes, and Company Policies.
- Preparation of Documents for ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 & 18001:2007 & its Compliance.
- Authorized to prevent improper workplace conditions.
- Authorized for reporting of Hazards, Incident, and accidents and near Miss Reporting.
- Authorized to prepare OH&S performance document.
- Authorized to conduct training of workmen related to OHSMS.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –