- Responsible for the IPQA related activity like line clearance at different stages of batch manufacturing and packing.
- Perform in-process checks and sampling of swab samples, controlled samples, stability samples.
- Responsible for issuance and review of BMR and BPR.
- Responsible for the preparation and review of SOPs, specifications, and other necessary master documents.
- Calibration and verification of D.T., Friability, and Analytical weighing balance.
- Responsible for execution of validation related activities like process validation and cleaning validation.
- Exposure to working in an oncology facility will be preferable.
Qualification: B.Pharma, M.Pharma
Experience: 3-6 Yrs
Contact Details: email@example.com