Piramal Enterprises Ltd. (PEL) is the flagship company of Piramal Group and has a leading position in the business verticals it is present in i.e. Healthcare and Financial Services
We forayed into the health care space in 1988 with a move that was contrarian at that time, as most pharmaceutical players were exiting India due to the existing business climate. It has been 25 years, and we have established ourselves as one of the most recognizable and respected names in the pharmaceutical industry.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Today, we have manufacturing bases across India, UK, Scotland, the USA, and Canada through subsidiaries. Our critical care products are available in the emergency rooms of hospitals across the globe and our products are available in over 100 countries. We are presently the third-largest player in the global Inhalation Anesthesia (IA) market and the only company in the world with a complete product portfolio of Inhalation Anesthetics drugs.
Our manufacturing capabilities make us one of the largest custom manufacturing companies in the world. The ‘UN Conference on Trade and Development’s World Investment Report 2011’ ranks us among the top 5 in the world.
Through the years, we at Piramal Healthcare have partnered with the largest and most reputed organizations in the global pharmaceutical industry to expand our product offering and deliver the best innovations to our customers.
Position: Executive – Quality Assurance
Location: Pithampur Piramal Enterprises Limited, Dhar, Madhya Pradesh, India
- To ensure cGMP in the Quality Control laboratory.
- Review of QC / QA documents.
- Review and approve OOS, OOT, and Incident and Stability data of QC Laboratory.
- To review and ensure effective implementation of the regulatory requirements, guidelines, and pharmacopeia changes like IP, BP, USP, Ph. Eur, JP, etc.
- To review of QC laboratory records on a periodic basis.
- To impart training to QC Laboratory personnel on SOPs, on-job training, regulatory requirements, and guidelines.
- To ensure monthly back-up of software data of all QC instruments.
- To ensure compliance of AMC/PM visits for all QC instruments.
- To ensure compliance of Qualification and calibration planner for QC instruments.
Qualification: B.Pharma/ M.Sc