A Leading Pharmaceutical Company of India is looking for HPLC/GC Analyst in its Quality control Department of Formulation Production
- Analyzing RM, Inprocess, FP & Stability samples of Various formulations
- Candidate needs to be well versed with Instruments like HPLC/GC/UV/FTIR/pH Meter, etc
- Operational knowledge on softwares like Empower, Labware LIMS.
- Good Understanding of GLP & GDP practices.
- Execution of validation, qualification, and calibration activities in the QC laboratory.
- Preparation of SOP, GTP, STP, specification, protocol, IOCP, the record of analysis, and analysis reports.
- Handling, issuance, and maintenance of consumables, glassware’s, chemicals, reference standards, working standards, and chromatographic columns, etc.
- Candidates with experience in Regulated Plants like USFDA, MHRA, EU, etc are Preferable.
work location: Panelav, Karakhadi, Vadodara (Gujarat) (Injectable Plant)
Qualification: B.Sc/B.Pharma, MS/M.Sc
Experience: 2-5 Years