Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
From humble beginnings in 1983, Sun Pharma has grown to become the 5th largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world and No. 1 in India. Our passion for research has enabled us to develop over 2000 products that are sold in more than 100 countries worldwide. Our global presence is supported by over 40 manufacturing facilities spread across six continents and R&D centers across the globe. Innovation is at the core of the Sun. We have nearly 2000 scientists working in six research centers across India, Israel, and USA who have a passion for innovation and longing to provide better healthcare to humanity at large. Our multi-cultural workforce, comprising over 30,000 employees from 50 nationalities, is our biggest strength. We recognize our employee’s passion for growth and empower them to achieve their aspirations. We owe our success to our passionate and skilled workforce. At Sun, one can work with an inspiring, approachable, and visionary leadership. Our open, enabling and trust-based culture will offer you an exciting environment to work and excel in your chosen career.
Designation: Executive/Sr Executive FR&D – Injectables
- To conduct a Literature search and Patent search for assigned projects.
- To procure raw materials (API / excipients), packaging materials, and innovator samples in consultation with the packaging/purchase department.
- To fill form 29 for the grant of manufacturing license for the purpose of Examination, Testing, and Analysis.
- To perform pre-formulation and formulation development trials with the QbD approach and therefore to develop a robust formulation.
- To manufacture batches for stability studies and write experiments in Laboratory Notebook.
- To prepare Technology Transfer documents like MF, Development Study Report, Risk Assessment, and FMEA.
- To review analytical reports and prepare compilation sheets and discuss results with superior.
- To co-ordinate with cross-functional departments like ADD, RA, QA, Plant for project/product related activity.
- To prepare SOP’s related to systems and laboratory equipment’s
- To be familiar with regulatory guidelines.
- To execute scale up/ exhibit batches in support with superior.
- Comply with the systems and SOP’s while execution of experiments.
- To prepare stability protocol and load the stability batches
- Review the stability batches data and report preparation.
- Preparation of specification proposal with justifications
- Address the regulatory queries
Experience: 3-6 Years in R&D, Product Development, Lyophilized and Complex Injectables
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –