Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited, with an established presence in the Indian pharma industry, has a proud, historical track record going back one hundred years. With a turnover in excess of Rs. 3000 crores today, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited is one of the leading API & Formulations manufacturing and marketing pharmaceutical company. We continue to enjoy leadership positions in antibiotics, anti-infective, anti-cough, and also have a significant worldwide presence in specialty therapeutic areas such as cardiology, neurology, diabetology, etc.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
We have newly setup plants of Oncology, General Injectable, and Dermaceuticals. Upcoming plans of General Oral Solid Dosage at Jarad, near Vadodara. Alembic is having manufacturing facilities at Vadodara, Panelav, Karkhadi, Jarod in Gujarat, and Domestic manufacturing of Formulations at Sikkim. Gujarat based facilities are approved by the US FDA, EDQM, TGA, MHRA, and MCC. Alembic Research Center at Vadodara (ARC) and AG Research Center at Hyderabad a world-class research organization provides a comprehensive range of services in the areas of synthetic chemistry, formulations, NDDS, Oncology as also preclinical pharmacology, bioequivalence / bio-analytical studies, etc. ARC & AG Research, designed to state-of-the-art GLP standards with more than 350 scientists working on the latest technology and systems. Our current employee strength is in excess of 8000 across the country. A continuously expanding organization, we invite dynamic, result-oriented competent personnel to join us across various functions
Position: Executive/ Sr Executive – Injectable Manufacturing
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat, India
- Should have handled the complex injection skid based manufacturing activity in the closed condition integrated with filtration system manufacturing activities as per plan.
- Should have experience in start-up efforts of new equipment – FAT, SAT & Reviewing the equipment risk assessments, URS, DQ, FDS, IQ, OQ, PQ, etc.
- Participating & execution of SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ, PRQ of the equipment.
- Read & understand during the designing, installing, and commissioning new production plants, including understand & monitoring developments and troubleshooting.
- Prepare necessary guidelines/ SOP’s for Developmental/ Technology Transfer activities.
- Ensure compliance with cGMP/ cGLP, organization procedures, and practices.
- Review the process equipment of GA, P&ID HVAC, water system drawings.
- Working closely with process personnel on the process equipment’s basic design, components & functioning.
Experience: 8-10 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –