Founded in 1935, Cipla is one of the most respected pharmaceutical companies In India and Across the World in more than 170 countries. Cipla is having a Robust portfolio of 65 Therapeutic Category and 2000 Products
To strengthen its Quality Control Department in Bengaluru Manufacturing Facility, Cipla invites Applications from Competent Professionals
Position: Executive/Sr Executive QC
- Have hands-on good experience in the analysis of finished products/Intermediates with respect to Chromatographic techniques like HPLC, GC & Ion chromatographic analysis.
- Have good knowledge of documentation practices as per cGMP and ICH guidelines.
- Have hands-on experience in analytical techniques as well as in software’s handled like LIMS, Chromeleon, SAP, etc….
- Well aware of Good laboratory practices and Data integrity subjects.
- I have good experience in troubleshooting during chromatographic analysis.
- I should have good experience in handling/analysis of LCMS instruments as well as maintenance.
Qualification: BSc, MS/M.Sc Chemistry
Experience: 1-4 Years
Salary: 3,50,000 to 5,50,000 INR (CTC/PA)
Mr. Arvind Sharma
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –