- Applicant should have knowledge about HPLC (Shimadzu / Agilent / Waters) with Open Lab / Chromeleon / Empower software
- Candidate should be able to analyze samples on GC and HPLC and report.
- Maintenance of GLP norms in all respective areas.
- Basic knowledge of cGMP and quality systems
- Able to perform periodical calibration on HPLC / GC and can do regular analysis on the same.
- Working in Shifts
Qualification: B.Pharma/B.Sc, M.S/M.Sc
Experience: 1-6 Years
Salary: 1,00,000 to 4,00,000 INR (CTC)
Ms. Rachna Malik