Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience in cGMP & cGLP.
- Purification of polysaccharides/proteins and virus-like particles using chromatography, filtration, and other techniques
- Good documentation practices on handling BPR/Deviations/Change etc) control
- Experience in Biochemical analysis of protein and polysaccharides using different biochemical techniques
- Quick learning and conduct the experiments as directed by the line manager, willing to work in shift operations
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven skills in the purification of proteins/VLPs/peptides/polysaccharides,
- Handling of FPLC systems AKTA Avant, AKTA pilot, column packing, etc
- Experience in Techniques- cell lysis, filtration, TFF, precipitation, chromatography, handling of inclusion bodies, Disassembly, and reassembly.
- Biochemical analytics like Bradford, BCA, Lowry, anthorne, orcinal, PAGE, LAL endotoxin, etc.,
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a multidisciplinary team environment – a team player