We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have 3 global businesses that research, develop, and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines, and consumer healthcare products. We aim to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our scientific and technical know-how and talented people. We strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing, and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences, and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good, and keep growing.
Position: Product Manager – Vaccines
Location: Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
The Expert Brand Manager develops the Expert strategy for the Respiratory Care portfolio, which includes Power Brands like Otrivin. With the CSA agreement with Unilever in India, Expert is a key demand generation lever for the India business, a key growth market for CH. The role incumbent is responsible for designing & implementing the business strategy to deliver the targeted growth from this portfolio. The portfolio itself has expanded with the introduction of extensions like Otrivin Breathe Clean (a new venture for India into daily nasal hygiene), With this, the complexity and demands from the role have increased, with a mandate to reach & engage 195000+ Paediatricians & ENT’s. The incumbent requires an in-depth expertise in Expert Marketing, Digital Marketing & Brand Marketing.
You will regularly interacts with top Expert associations & Key Influencers / Key HCPs of India as well as external agencies, representing GSK & its brands externally. Internally, the incumbent works closely with the Area Leadership Team, global Category teams & global Expert Leadership team to interweave the threads of Expert strategy with brand strategy & Area strategy. As India is a growth market for Otrivin, the Expert Brand Manager works closely with global Category leaders & Area Leadership team to deliver Expert-led innovations critical to India’s growth path, thereby also leading knowledge transfer for India-first launches with global GSK. The Expert Brand Manager also interacts regularly with the ~150 strong Expert Sales team and the width of connect with the Expert team has increased exponentially.
Job Purpose :
- Develop and own the Expert Marketing brand vision in Respiratory Care categories in India
- Identify and prioritize target experts and define clear expert portraits and ERJ
- Develop content against priority channels in collaboration with Sales & Expert Director and field teams
- Direct the role of Expert Marketing with respect to Innovation
- Ensuring that all innovation launches that require Expert Marketing support are fully delivered; determining expert product positioning and validated asset and claims development and delivery.
- Deliver outstanding Expert and digital connections:
- Stand-out creative ideas in the development of expert connections
- Ensuring that there is an integrated expert mix that works across the CEJ
- Partnering with content team to develop hero content for digital content and campaigns
- Lead the development and implementation – in collaboration with Business Analytics, Market Research, and Competitive & Scientific Intelligence – of a clear ROI-based approach to expert marketing based on analytical models, insights and information that transform Expert Marketing across the organization
- Partner with the Regional & Zonal Expert Sales Managers on external partnerships, channel planning and capability & activation to deliver the broader agenda and enhance category success
- Maintain strong relationships with agencies to deliver best-in-class campaigns that strengthen brand equity and build brands that are first choice among HCPs
- Effectively manage Expert Marketing budgets for respective brands
Closing Date for Applications: 23rd December 2021 (COB)
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for the recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals/entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKline (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across an unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in “gsk.com”, you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing email@example.com, so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on