We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have 3 global businesses that research, develop, and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines, and consumer healthcare products. We aim to bring differentiated, high-quality, and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our scientific and technical know-how and talented people. We strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing, and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences, and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good, and keep growing.
Position: Expert Sales Executive – PRS
Location: India – Multiple Locations
The primary role of an Expert Sales Executive is to ensure coverage plan of the said specialties on a regular basis to deliver scientific information and knowledge on GSK products and relevant disease conditions, thereby adding value to the HCP.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensure favorable recommendation in form of prescriptions by scientific promotion for Expertly detailed brands for the relevant specialty.
- Demonstrate effective Pre and Post Call Planning customized to specific HCP requirements.
- Understand territory performance data, build doctor & chemist profiles for effective territory management.
- Maintain and reconcile monthly inventory of all inputs and samples.
- Timely reporting as per systems & process laid out by the organization.
- High engagement with the GT team and other relevant. Regional stakeholders to ensure delivery of the overall regional Business plan.
- Respond promptly to HCP queries within the individual’s area of knowledge or seek support to resolve the same.
Strict adherence to compliance protocols of the organization, including but not limited to reporting adverse events.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills & Communication skills
- Planning and Analytical Skills
- Flair for selling (Pharma selling)
- Aggressive for meeting deadlines
- Good understanding of Pharma Market & strong network
- Excellent Scientific Knowledge
Qualification: Science/Commerce graduate, B.Pharm/B.Sc
Experience: 2-5 yrs of experience of working in a Pharma
What We Can Offer You
GSK’s dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer, including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance-related bonus, long-term incentives, and a host of other flexible offerings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better, and live longer.
Our Culture Supporting Your Future
Our aim is to create a work environment where you will be supported by development opportunities and a brilliant work/ life balance. If you share our priorities of innovation, performance, and trust and are motivated to contribute towards bringing the best to our customers, then we’d love to hear from you. We can offer you a collaborative and learning environment, where you will be supported with development opportunities and a brilliant work/life balance. We encourage all our employees to:
We know everyone has something unique to offer and when we combine our different knowledge, experience, and styles the impact is incredible.
We want our people to have the flexibility to manage their lives and focus on their wellbeing. When we get this balance right, we can thrive and do great things at work and at home.
In our constantly changing world, we encourage our people to take every opportunity to learn and develop. We believe that when we grow as individuals, we grow as a business.
We offer you the opportunity to:
- Play an important role in delivering our mission
- Work in an environment where you realize your full potential
- Achieve your career ambitions
- Be proud of the difference you can make for customers
- Be well rewarded in terms of professional development, pay, and benefits
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you would like to join us in innovating and inspiring changes in the industry, we urge you to apply.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for the recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals/entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKline (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across an unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in “gsk.com”, you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on