Tablets (India) Limited was one of the early pharma ventures in India and was founded in 1938 by Mr. Sri Krishna Jhaver.
He ventured into the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical industry with the acquisition of a British-owned Oakley & Bowden Company with its base in Chennai, India.
This company was principally established to cater to the healthcare needs of Colonial British and was renamed Tablets (India) Limited.
Today ‘Tablets (India) Limited works towards universal healthcare through unique and well-documented products in Pharmaceuticals and Nutraceuticals and is recognized as a pioneer in Amino Acids and Probiotics therapy.
At Tablets (India) Limited, we follow a mantra of “Working with a sense of Ownership“; in simple terms, it means working and performing every task as if the employee owns the organization.
Our objective is to support our employees in achieving their personal & strategic goals. We intend to achieve this by training, developing, and retaining high-caliber staff and constantly revitalizing our employees through benchmark policies and practices.
Position: General Manager – Marketing
Location: Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Min 10-15 yrs as Group Product Manager in a reputed company, having handled brands independently.
- Exposure to the Pedia / GP/ Gyn range of products & nutraceuticals would be added advantage.
Required Candidate profile
- Male graduates in the age group of 45 – 50yrs.
- Should have good communication skills in English.
- Should be willing to travel and conduct team briefing meetings.
Experience: 10-15 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –