Ajanta Pharma is a specialty pharmaceutical company engaged in the development, manufacture, and marketing of quality finished dosages in domestic and international markets. Ajanta Pharma was Established in 1973 with HQ in Mumbai and Manufacturing Facility in Aurangabad. Ajanta is now Catering to More than 30 Countries across the world with its innovative Products
Designation: General Manager/Sr General Manager Quality Control
- Spearheading entire Quality Control operations of the company.
- Ensure compliance with international quality codes and standards.
- Driving continual quality improvement projects with endeavors to transform the company as the number one quality centric organization in the world.
- Ensuring compliance with cGMP & international regulatory regimes in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Meticulously implementing the CAPA concept, monitoring its effectiveness, and drawing new action plans based on PDSA (Plan, do, study, Act) approach.
- Coordinating internal /external quality audits with regular contributions in systemic improvements & resolution of complaints.
- To work closely with the cross-functional team and to chalk out a remediation action plan in view of the observations pertaining to earlier regulatory inspections like USFDA, MHRA, etc.
- Developing SOP’s.
- Training & people management
Qualification: B.Pharma/B.Sc, MS/M.Sc/M.Pharma
Experience: 15-20 Years
Salary: 40,00,000 to 50,00,000 INR (CTC/PA)
Mr Rajesh Panchal email@example.com
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –