Founded 4 Decades ago Alkem Laboratories is now amongst India’s largest Generic and Specialty Manufacturing Company
Alkem has registered Many Brands amongst the Top 50 Brands in India Like, Clavam, Taxim, Pan, Pan D. The dominance of Alkem in the Anti Infective segment remains unchallenged.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Alkem has 21 Manufacturing Units in India and Across The world, and are Inspected by Worlds main Regulatory Bodies and Approved like USFDA/MHRA/TGA, etc
Alkem is Offering Product Management Opportunity for Derma Division
Position: Product Manager/Sr Product Manager – Derma
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Proactive development of marketing and promotional mix to meet brand objectives and customer needs.
- Monitoring business performance and external environment via appropriate tools to deliver corrective action as required meeting business objectives
- Liaison with external agencies to deliver initiatives for the brand
- Accurate management of budgets for the brand.
- Creates and delivers operational plans appropriate to the life cycle of the brand to optimize return for Alkem. Full accountability for brand and delivery of all programs related to it.
- Understanding and use of marketing principles and NP4 process to deliver to customer needs Disease and market understanding to develop customer insights through appropriate techniques/tools
- Support and Build a team to achieve team goals Management of external agencies to meet team goals
- Acts as the brand champion to create enthusiasm and focus internally and with external customers and agencies
Key Result Area”
- Analyzing the market, competition & conducting market research to identify opportunities, threats & key issues for General segments.
- Developing marketing strategies & programs to address key issues.
- Developing innovative & informative promotional programs for augmenting Field Force detailing efforts.
- Controlling & monitoring expenses to maximize return on investment.
- Coordinating across the Field Force and other departments to resolve various product-related issues from time to time
- Extensive fieldwork to understand the market, evaluate the implementation of strategies, and monitor key competitor activities.
- Participating as a team player in the Operating Plan every year.
Qualification: Graduation, MBA/PGDM
Experience: 3-8 Years
Click for More Product Management Jobs
Click for More Top Pharma Jobs
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –