Manage Employee Relations concerns in line with GSK Values, Expectations, and end to end processes to meet business needs and delivers a consistent employee experience. The role will also have the opportunity to deliver projects that continuously improve our service offering.
- Responsible for the management and input of all cases into iSight (system tool) in line with the minimum standards and to use to inform regional ER insights.
- Seek Informal resolution through facilitation and coaching where possible and appropriate
- Conducting Investigations and/or managing internal and external partners that may conduct Investigations on our behalf.
- Facilitate/manage the hearing and decision-making process to ensure consistency.
- Manage appeals raised by employees in relations to the decisions made
- Manage settlement/mutual agreements and External Litigation that arise from Employee Relations concerns.
- Share learnings with respective businesses to ensure accountability for remedial action.
- Train, coach and support line managers to build business-wide ER capability and identify opportunities for proactive ER avoidance and education
- Manage all stakeholders in line with High-Risk Case Management principles.
- To provide service cover for the HR Adviser role during periods of absence or peaks in demand.
- Conduct project and continuous improvement work as identified by the Regional ER Lead.
- Support the ER related delivery of wider Global HR Operations programs e.g. Performance System.
Qualification: Graduation, Degree in Labour Law preferred
For Complete Details and Apply online on Company’s Portal CLICK HERE