Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is the largest contract manufacturing company engaged in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical formulation, ayurvedic/herbal preparations, hormones, nutraceuticals, and more. Quality, innovations & customer satisfaction are virtues at Akums. The approach is technologically driven to serve the emerging needs in the ever-expanding market. The 9 states of art facilities are dedicated to separate dosage forms across therapeutic segments. The infrastructure is equipped with sophisticated and ultra-modern equipment & machines, with huge manufacturing capacities in all sections. In our continuous pursuit of Healthier today and tomorrow, we are working towards redesigning global healthcare
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Designation: Project Head
Location: Haridwar, Uttrakhand
Purpose of Job:
Responsible for planning, designing, monitoring, and execution of all greenfield & brownfield projects. Ensure minimum time, minimum cost & highest quality of all projects and maximize the satisfaction of end-users. Adhere to all guidelines (statutory & internal) during the execution of projects while maintaining the highest safety standards.
- Identifying Business Needs to/and Create Annual strategy and Planning, Ensure its Execution
- Create and maintain financial project budget and develop options and scenarios related to budget constraints in close collaboration with other departments & plants.
- Prepare a master project plan on controlling & monitoring of schedule to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Prepare project estimates for design, fabrication, construction, installation, and qualification of projects in existing plants at Haridwar and proposed new facilities.
- Detail out all existing steps and processes, resource availability and requirements, and ensure tracking and monitoring mechanism is in place.
- Identify risks involved with each project, and review the status of each project during the monthly & quarterly project review meetings.
- Give technical specifications & liaise with procurement for timely purchase as per needs.
- Undertake techno-commercial discussions with consultants on project planning, execution of new technology, cost estimation, and feasibility study.
- Oversee working capital management to ensure adequate liquidity and availability of funds to meet various short term commitments on a continuous basis.
- Take overall responsibility for adherence to operating practices and EHS guidelines.
- Plan and implement adequate safety measures to ensure zero accidents and reduce lost time due to injury during project execution.
- Finalize the detailed engineering package, equipment, and general arrangement layouts.
- Review technical details of offers submitted by vendors and recommend any contractors if required for equipment, utilities, piping, HVAC & civil works.
- Identify team to lead the project on-ground and preparation of SLAs and work allocation.
- Guide the project lead in the installation of process equipment and systems in direct support of commercial and clinical manufacturing operations and also during the commissioning and validating phase.
- Analyze process requirements and evaluate equipment and systems to ensure deliverables meet or exceed process specifications and manufacturing requirements.
- Prepare MIS on project status and deviation from timelines and take decisions on actions to be undertaken.
- Ensure compliance with the cGMP guideline during the project’s phase and prepare a detailed report on compliance with the protocol for project delivery.
- Ensure end-user satisfaction by undertaking corrective actions wherever required.
- Support equipment and facility installations/ qualifications in coordination with Quality/users to ensure adherence to corporate policies, plant SOPs, cGMP regulations, and FDA regulations, wherever applicable.
- Provide subordinates with training and the required growth opportunities to ensure their development for higher-level roles.
- Any other additional responsibility could be assigned to the role holder from time to time as a standalone project or regular work. The same would be suitably represented in the Primary responsibilities and agreed between the incumbent and competent authority.
- Project Management activities at Akums Drugs &Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Accountable for the planning and execution of drug formulation development activities.
- Responsible for documentation and adherence to appropriate guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practice.
Required Candidate profile
- 22-25 yrs of experience in managing and coordinating projects, and securing delivery of tasks from planning to reporting.
- Ability to work independently and take accountability for ensuring delivery.
- Experience in outsourcing and management of external vendors including quality control.
- Experience in financial control of the department and/or project activities.
- Ability to handle stringent documentation requirements.
- Understanding of Pharmaceutical regulations/ICH guidelines.
- Experience from similar positions in the industry.
- Flexible, structured, and goal-oriented team player.
- Management skills are desirable merits.
- Having good communication skills for the position.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –