- Indenting and Issue of Medicines to all Wards/Floors as per schedule.
- Proper Dispensing of Rx/Medicines post validating Expity Batch MRP etc & Validation
- To perform the billing prior to the handing over of the medicines to the wards/patients ensuring the correct quantity, batch number, expiry date, and MRP i.e selling price.
- To furnish information about available medicines to the doctors, nurses as and when required.
- Daily up-dation of narcotic registers & stock maintenance.
- To maintain records of all purchases, receipts, and issues of drugs.
- To index and store medicines for easy retrieval of medicines.
- Responsible for stocks of narcotic drugs & their availability in time.
- To follow the FEFO policy in the issue of medicines.
- To solve queries, if any, of the patients with the help of the manager Pharmacy.
- Physical stock verification, as required.
- To ensure the issue of narcotics and dangerous drugs after proper authorization of indents or against proper prescription and making a note about the issue date on the prescription at the time of issue.
- To keep the manager pharmacy informed on the new medicine requirement as per prescriptions received on the retail counter/IP pharmacy.
- To ensure the narcotics in the Pharmacy store are kept in double locked at all times and one key is available with two pharmacists.
- To ensure that life-saving drugs are stored at optimum levels to take care of emergencies.
- To ensure that drugs are not stored beyond the expiry date and arranging for the disposal of the expired medicines.
- To ensure that the medicines returned, if any, are in an intact pack and have not been opened or used parts prior to their return
- To ensure the cleanliness of the Pharmacy department.
Qualification: D.Pharma/B.Pharma (Registered with Maharashtra Pharmacy Council)
Experience: 0-1 Years
Mail your CV
firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on 9699187287