AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We’re inspired by what science can do. Driven by the desire to meet unmet patient needs in our core therapeutic areas. Bold in our thinking. Proactive in pursuing discoveries beyond imagination. At sites across the world, we bring teams together in a spirit of collaboration to turn great ideas into life-changing medicines – strengthening our product portfolio and harnessing the potential of a pipeline across all stages of the drug development process.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
You’ll be part of a team that’s rolling back the frontiers of science to turn yesterday’s impossible into the normal of tomorrow. So, if you share our focus and passion, join us and make a difference to patients – and in return, we’ll help you develop way beyond what you thought possible.
At AstraZeneca, we are guided in our work by a strong set of values, and we’re resetting expectations of what a biopharmaceutical company can be. By truly following the science, we pioneer new methods, new thinking and bring unexpected teams together. From scientists to sales, lab techs to legal, we’re on a mission to turn ideas into life-changing medicines that transform lives. We need great people who share our passion for science and have the drive and determination to meet the unmet needs of patients around the world. If you’re swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you’re our kind of person.
Position: HR Advisor – Team Lead
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
The HR Advisor Team Lead will be accountable for the day‐to‐day management of the HR Advisory team responsible for providing advisory and data management services to the business and employee groups. Working within well-established guidelines and with readily available higher-level support. Will be expected to lead or supervise a team of HR Advisors to meet any established SLAs within the HR function and supporting the team’s continuous personal and professional development. Support the HROS lead to contribute to continuously improve processes and working routines towards higher effectiveness and efficiency and quality. May lead or be involved in a project under the direction of the HROS lead.
- Lead the HR advisory team to deliver accurate, timely, compliant, and consistent services support to the business and the employees.
- Support to resolve problems raised from team members and only escalating complex issues for resolution.
- Build standardized SOP and working scope & processes interfaced with TA, MyHR team, and relevant stakeholders.
- Closely working with the internal HROS team to improve the working processes and enhance the effectiveness of HR delivery.
- Lead/participate in projects which impact existing processes and service delivery.
- Ensure that the guidance and support provided by HR Advisors and HR Data Management support are of the correct quality and in accordance with written procedures, current legal requirements, and quality/data privacy standards.
- Prioritize the workload of team members to help them achieve personal and Service Team targets.
- Evaluate SLAs / KPIs / CSAT and other management information to ensure the HR Services Team delivers according to agreed performance targets.
- Be familiar with technologies e.g. Workday, and how HR enabling technologies support HR delivery e.g. HR portal, HR case management tools.
- Recruit, develop, and inspire team members to take ownership. Provide performance feedback and coaching to employees. Have regular development discussions with team members. Ensure the team is the GPTW and build a talent pipeline for key roles.
Education, Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- 6-8 years of HR Operations/Shared Services experience.
- Bachelor degree.
- Excellent HR knowledge of policies, processes, and systems.
- Good customer-centric thinking and ownership.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good at solving problems, manage conflicts, and can build up a good relationship with stakeholders.
- Good oral and written English.
- HR SSC experience.
- Workday/ServiceNow experience
- Management and leadership skills.
Last Date for Application: 16th Sep 2020
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –