Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of ‘Bringing science to the art of healthy living’. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through businesses spanning baby care, women’s health, beauty, oral & wound care, and over-the-counter-products which are endorsed by healthcare professionals around the world. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through Baby Care, Women’s Health, Beauty, Oral & Wound Care, and OTC. Some of our key brands include Johnson’s® Baby, Stayfree®, Clean & Clear™, Band-Aid®, Listerine®, ORSL, and Benadryl®.
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
Position: HR Leader
Location: Greater Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for HR Leader, J&J Enterprise, located in Mumbai.
- The HR Leader will actively support business leaders to drive the talent agenda to enable business results through Coaching, Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, and Business Partnering.
- The incumbent will address complex organizational challenges by providing HR leadership in support of local business goals, enterprise, and sector HR strategies.
- The HR Leader will collaborate with the HR Team to implement an integrated HR Strategy for each client organization. This role report directly to the BU HR Head.
1. Business Intimacy and Acuity:
- Support creation and deployment of the HR agenda for the business within a country, aligned with HR, business, and shared services strategies
- Deploy global/standardized HR policies in partnership with local first-line leaders to drive the achievement of business objectives in the following areas: organizational design, succession planning, career management, performance management, and workforce planning
- Partner with first-line leaders to support and define the cultural, engagement and change initiatives and implementation plans
- Provide ongoing and targeted coaching support to first-line leaders, primarily at the Manager level
- Play a consultative role in employee communication in change initiatives within client groups
- Support key projects and deliverables as determined by the BU Local Business HR Manager
- Support and work with sector-dedicated, function-dedicated or site-dedicated client groups
2. Building Organizational Capability:
- Partner with client groups or stakeholders to develop and execute appropriate strategies to strengthen the organization
3. Driving Talent Agendas:
- Contribute to the development and execution of country talent strategy
4. HR Excellence and Leadership:
- Builds partnership with key stakeholders to translate ideas and suggestions for change into innovative change efforts, including developing detailed change management plans (including supporting the organization in “letting go”), identifying key stakeholders, and ensuring the availability of resources
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Experience leveraging data to influence stakeholders preferred
- Has experience implementing projects and business support initiatives.
- Relationship management, coaching, and collaboration skills.
- Embodies strong interpersonal, consultative, and facilitation skills.
- Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers to drive talent outcomes for the business
- Experience with innovative change efforts, including implementing detailed change management plans
- Experience supporting multiple business functions and working in various industries
- Strong MS office and related talent management technology tools skills
Qualification: MBA/PGDM HR/IR or Equivalent
Experience: 5-7 years professional experience; minimum of 5 years of progressive HR or HR-related experience
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –