A fully integrated pharmaceutical company engaged in the manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, pharmaceutical formulations, and medicinal products across the globe.
Position: HR Trainee
Location: Charkop, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Assist in day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Forming and maintaining employee records.
- Updating database.
- Assisting departments with recruitment needs.
- Interview coordination and administering offers.
- Process documentation.
- Prepare HR-related reports.
- Preparing and amending HR documents.
- Responding to queries from other personnel in the company.
- Coordinating new hire orientations.
Required Candidate profile
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and listening.
Qualification: B.Com, MBA/PGDM
Experience: 0-1 Years
Salary: 1,75,000 to 3,00,000 INR CTC/PA
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –