Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain, and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
“Sanofi, Empowering Life”
Position: HVAC Engineer
Location: Toopran Mandal, Medak, Telangana, India
- The mission is to ensure Qualification, Operation, Maintenance (preventive as well as breakdown) of AC unit’s, VRV unit’s, Cold Room’s, Sampling Booth’s, Dispensing Booth’s, Dynamic Pass Boxes, Static Pass boxes, deep freezers, AHUs, EU unit’s, VU unit’s, LAF’s and clean utilities (Purified water systems, WFI systems, Pure steam systems, compressed air and nitrogen systems) are run as per defined parameters.
- Ensure performance and efficiency in terms of quality, safety, and reliability of global industrial processes and tools. Ensure compliance with Regulatory/GMP requirements from engineering & maintenance perspective.
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible for – AC units, VRV unit’s, Cold Room’s, Sampling Booth’s, Dispensing Booth’s, Dynamic Static Pass boxes, VU units, EU unit’s & LAF’s and clean utilities (Purified water systems, WFI systems, Pure steam systems, compressed air and nitrogen systems).
- Ensure operation & maintenance of all AC unit’s, VRV unit’s, Cold Room’s, Sampling Booth’s, Dispensing Booth’s, Dynamic Pass Boxes, Static Pass Boxes, VU unit’s, EU unit’s, LAF’s and lean utilities (Purified water systems, WFI systems, Pure steam systems, compressed air and nitrogen systems).
- Develop SOPs & ensure compliance to SOPs, log sheets & RSTs
- Develop PM plans & ensure compliance as per approve PM plan and ensure completion of documentation as per approved SOPs.
- Initiate events as per SOP and ensure timely Closure of Investigations, Change controls, and CAPA’s in Phenix/QMS.
- Provide immediate resolutions and ensure breakdowns are attended in a timely manner.
- Keeping track of industry best practices like MTTR / MTBF / OEE & follow as applicable.
- Coordinate with the functional leads & cross-function team of other departments to close challenges more effectively
- Any other jobs assigned from time to time.
- Participate in Lean & IP activities very proactively.
- Ensure Audit preparedness.
- Work closely with all OEM vendors to resolve issues proactively & in a timely manner.
- Maintain sufficient/adequate spares and consumables for consistent & continuous operation of equipment & coordinate with all stakeholders.
- Ensure the AMC contract for Critical equipment and O&M Contracts. Are in place and effective.
- Monitor the performance & provide timely feedback to management.
- Shall support small projects, commissioning & qualification activities as per site needs.
- Support and ensure operation & maintenance of all AHUs both classified & unclassified incl. EMS and clean utilities as SME.
- Collaborate with site & Global HSE and ensure all safety and environmental guidelines are adhered to.
- Support to maintain site-specific safety goals, PASS, and expectations.
- Support global audits
People Management :
- Manage a team of contractors, provide efficient and people-oriented support to develop the teams.
- Maintain effective and efficient relations between all departments to optimize building maintenance
- Review periodically & ensure timely resources as per the demands of building maintenance during visits, inspections, etc.
- Provide training to develop building maintenance expertise among the team of contractor technicians.
Energy and Water Conservation:
- Contribute & active participation in achieving site-specific energy & water conservation
- Monitoring of Utility consumption, review of operational parameters, and preparation of energy conservation reports on a periodic basis as per the requirement.
- Implementation of ideas for energy conservation activities where ever possible
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies / Language
- Should be well versed with facility cGMP and GEP requirements along with domestic and international regulatory requirements
- Detailed knowledge of HVAC and clean utility design, qualification, operation and maintenance of sterile pharmaceutical facility with regard to maintaining quality, manufacturing operations in GMP and regulatory environment
- Proven ability to lead, manage and motivate people with good leadership skills as people
- Budget preparation & Cost Estimates
- Act for Change: Embrace change and innovation and initiate new and improved ways of
- Cooperate Transversely: Collaborate effectively with peers, stakeholders, and partners across the organization to positively impact business results.
- Develop People: Take responsibility for developing one’s self and others in anticipation of future business needs.
- Ability to read, understand, write, and speak in Telugu, English, and Hindi.
Requirements of the job
- Requires the incumbent to be available on call 24X7
- Requires GMP knowledge and experience for the preparation and execution of documents required for the Qualification, O&M activities, and QMS.
- Required knowledge on the Energy Management systems, to demonstrate and track the usage of utilities.
Experience: 3-4 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –