Medreich has an advanced state of the art Research and Development center with proven scientific competence to develop formulations as Patent Non-infringing and Niche generics in differentiated dosage form for global regulated markets.
Medreich has in house capability to ensure regulatory compliance in regulated markets across the globe.
The company is manufacturing formulations in various dosage forms for MNC’s like GSK, Pfizer, Sanofi, Novartis, Mylan, Apotex, Adcock Ingram and many other customers across 55 countries in key markets of Europe, Australia & New Zealand, Canada, Japan, Far East Asia, GCC, Africa, LATAM and CIS.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
“Winning is the most important component to us and we believe when working towards one’s personal best, one is actually competing by oneself.”
At Medreich, our value statement Winning Together further strengthens the winning behavior as we believe in working together as a team to scale greater heights.
Position: International Business Development
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- The role provides an opportunity to handle customers, ensure smooth order processing, support services, timely delivery of consignments, query response, explore new markets, new leads in new markets, and effective coordination with internal and external stakeholders.
- Development Functions, Lead generation, Preparing agreements, Commercial activities, Costing, Onboarding, PO creation & SAP.
- Directly responsible for operational activities. coordination with regulatory, purchase, production planning, quality assurance, Logistics & Finance team.
- Reviewing sales contracts, costing of products, regulatory pipeline
- Monitoring for new product launches till successful dispatch in the market which also involves the fulfillment of sample requirements & legalization of necessary documents.
Qualification: MBA/B.Pharmacy / M.Pharmacy
Experience: 7-10 Years
Mr. Sekhar S
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on