Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited, with an established presence in the Indian pharma industry, has a proud, historical track record going back one hundred years. With a turnover in excess of Rs. 3000 crores today, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited is one of the leading API & Formulations manufacturing and marketing pharmaceutical company. We continue to enjoy leadership positions in antibiotics, anti-infective, anti-cough, and also have a significant worldwide presence in specialty therapeutic areas such as cardiology, neurology, diabetology, etc.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
We have newly setup plants of Oncology, General Injectable, and Dermaceuticals. Upcoming plans of General Oral Solid Dosage at Jarad, near Vadodara. Alembic is having manufacturing facilities at Vadodara, Panelav, Karkhadi, Jarod in Gujarat, and Domestic manufacturing of Formulations at Sikkim. Gujarat based facilities are approved by the US FDA, EDQM, TGA, MHRA, and MCC. Alembic Research Center at Vadodara (ARC) and AG Research Center at Hyderabad a world-class research organization provides a comprehensive range of services in the areas of synthetic chemistry, formulations, NDDS, Oncology as also preclinical pharmacology, bioequivalence / bio-analytical studies, etc. ARC & AG Research, designed to state-of-the-art GLP standards with more than 350 scientists working on the latest technology and systems. Our current employee strength is in excess of 8000 across the country. As a continuously expanding organization, we invite dynamic, result-oriented competent personnel to join us across various functions
Alembic Pharmaceuticals is looking for competent personnel to be an integral part of our Manufacturing- Packing team for our Formulation Injectable plant-based at Karakhadi, Vadodara – Gujarat.
Position: Jr. Executive – Engineering – Instrumentation
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat, India
The responsibility of the person to be selected will need to have the following dimensions
- Responsible for Day to day Maintenance/calibration activities.
- Carry out in house calibration as per respective calibration SOP.
- Co-ordinate with production & external agency for preventive and calibration activity.
- To participate in various activities related to project work/ modification/ qualification/Calibration and up-gradation work.
- Give technical support to the vendor/validation team for the timely execution of installation and validation activities.
- Responsible for Day to day Maintenance/calibration activities and update records and reports of the cGMP documents.
- Adherence to calibration and preventive maintenance schedule.
- To ensure cGMP/ GDP/ GEP compliance at the workplace.
Qualification: Diploma Engineering/ ITI
Experience: 2-7 Years
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –