Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development, and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods, and specialty chemical industries around the world.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Position: Jr Executive Warehouse
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
To take care of Inventory of Raw, Packing, and consumable materials. Keep track of online recording and maintaining proper documentation as per cGMP guidelines.
- Ensure proper labeling, storage, and handling of Raw, Packing, and consumable materials.
- Arrange f the materials as per chemical compatibility.
- Perform Raw and Packing material inspection and segregation as Quarantine / Approved / Rejected and storage as per recommended storage condition.
- Dispensing of Raw and Packing materials on request from Production, R&D and other users as per the procedure.
- Online recording and maintaining proper documentation as per the Warehouse procedures.
- Handling of solvents, acids, and hazardous materials with all safety measures.
- Stock posting in SAP, physical verification, and reconciliation of stocks.
- Maintaining records of daily Weighing balance verification and calibration.
- Maintaining area disciplines and cleanliness as per the SOPs.
- Report any deviations and discrepancies to the superiors and reporting head.
- Impart training to the material handling personnel.
- Reviewing of dispensing activity records.
- To carry out the activity during absence of a shift in charge.
- Adherence to procedural systems, cGMP, data integrity & transparency maintained within the organization.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
- SAP Knowledge is must
- Must have knowledge of the Warehouse management system. I.e. Barcoding/RFID
- Basic understanding of Stock posting in SAP, physical verification and reconciliation of stocks
- Should have the capability to work in a team and the ability to handle demonstrate a good team spirit.
- While possessing a good ability to follow instructions should also demonstrate innovation in his/her approach, good communication skills.
- Should be proactive while working on allotted responsibility.
Qualification: B.Sc Chemistry
Experience: 0-3 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –