Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development, and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods, and specialty chemical industries around the world.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Position: Jr Manager Warehouse
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
- To ensure SOPs are in place for all activities handled in Warehouse.
- Preparation of Warehouse SOPs.
- To initiate change controls wherever necessary and ensure to complete the tasks initiated.
- Reporting any deviations and discrepancies to the superiors and reporting head.
- Handling of Deviations and close them at the right intervals.
- Handling of departmental staff and contract employees training as a coordinator.
- Organizing training to departmental personnel on post revision of SOPs for new joiners and also coordinating with external departments for completion of intra-departmental training.
- Impart training on the Warehouse related activities and SOPs.
- Ensuring online logs with proper documentation to meet cGMP and company guidelines.
- Review of Warehouse records, cGMP documents, and archival on periodically.
- Preparation of URS, Impact/Risk assessments and other necessary documents.
- Co-ordination with EAM / QA and other stakeholders for timely completion of Qualification and Validation activities related to existing and new equipment received from time to time at Warehouse.
- To ensure the audit observations responses are sent within the stipulated timeline.
- Handling of Warehouse CAPAs and discussion with HODs for its closeout.
- Possess the knowledge and exposure to the environment, health, and safety (EHS) practices
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
- Ensure environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures are imparted via training and adhered within the team
- SAP Knowledge is must
- Must have knowledge of the Warehouse management system. I.e. Barcoding/RFID
- Basic understanding of Stock posting in SAP, physical verification and reconciliation of stocks
- Should have the capability to work in a team and the ability to handle demonstrate a good team spirit.
- While possessing a good ability to follow instructions should also demonstrate innovation in his/her approach, good communication skills.
- Should be proactive while working on allotted responsibility.
Qualification: B.Sc/M.Sc Chemistry
Experience: 3-8 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –