Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 160 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm, and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Position: Key Account Manager-Institutional Sales
Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Drive and grow Abbott rapid diagnostics business within identified Key Accounts
- Understand the volume of Abbott business in these accounts, anticipate barriers to product usage and ensure access to reach targets.
Drive new conversions and performance of Institutional segment
- Develop a sales pipeline and conversion plan
- Ensure sales effectiveness and efficiency in customer visits
- Managing and improving pricing, distribution channels to achieve competitiveness
- Review key account sales performance on a regular basis and take corrective actions
Accountable for achieving the yearly budgeted target
- Build a forecast franchise wise to meet the budget numbers
- Define sales strategy and commercial priorities for identified key accounts.
- Review key account sales performance and ensure to achieve its budget numbers
Responsible to manage the Internal & External Relationship
- Identify key stakeholders and build & manage relationships within identified Key Accounts (Lab technicians, Pathologists, Microbiologists, etc.)
- Manage relationships with non-clinical stakeholders (Pharmacist-Purchase managers, Distributors, Sub-distributors, Dealers) to complete the sales order and fulfillment cycle.
Responsible for Customer Satisfaction
- Solicit Customer Satisfaction Surveys participation, investigate causes of customer dissatisfaction
- Ensure that market intelligence and feedback is captured and disseminated
Collaborating with multi-functional teams (Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Operations, among others) to execute the sales cycle and to ensure high levels of customer attention and service
Builds extensive relationships with decision makers and influencers of key accounts after assessing their needs, purchasing method, and frequency of contact preferences
Strictly adhere to the Abbott compliance guidelines while engaging with HCPs or other commercial entities
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –