AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We’re inspired by what science can do. Driven by the desire to meet unmet patient needs in our core therapeutic areas. Bold in our thinking. Proactive in pursuing discoveries beyond imagination. At sites across the world, we bring teams together in a spirit of collaboration to turn great ideas into life-changing medicines – strengthening our product portfolio and harnessing the potential of a pipeline across all stages of the drug development process.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
You’ll be part of a team that’s rolling back the frontiers of science to turn yesterday’s impossible into the normal of tomorrow. So, if you share our focus and passion, join us and make a difference to patients – and in return, we’ll help you develop way beyond what you thought possible.
At AstraZeneca, we turn ideas into life-changing medicines. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big, and working together to make the impossible a reality. Making the impossible a reality can mean taking a chance on an idea and investing in our exceptional capacity for innovation and discovery. We champion trying new things, and we nurture a test and learn the culture which means we are always progressing close to our goals. If you’re inspired by the possibilities of science to make a difference and ready to discover what you can do – join us.
Position: Key Accounts Manager – Oncology (Lung Cancer)
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Develop account strategy and plans
- Identify opportunities and strategies to improve the positioning of AZ’s Oncology products at a local level.
- Work with Sales Manager to develop a local strategy and business plan to meet targets and further improve the positioning of AZ’s Oncology products at a local level.
Create deep stakeholder relationships
- Engage Oncology HCPs in dialogue about approved indications, product efficacy/safety profiles, and treatment protocols to support on-label prescribing for appropriate patients.
- Establish and maintain ongoing, long term collaborative relationships
- Share stakeholder insight and information within AZ to strengthen relevant activities, e.g., product development, marketing, sales efforts.
Build capability and knowledge in healthcare eco-system
- Build knowledge and understanding about AZ’s overall Oncology value proposition, and product’s labeled indications and efficacy data among all relevant stakeholders in the MDT and DMU.
- Utilize different communication approaches, techniques, and channels to help build knowledge in the MDT and DMU, including.
- Conduct science-based discussions with the HCP as per the approved indications of AZ’s products.
- Arrange multidisciplinary workshops for physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Arrange and coordinate effective speaker programs with physician advocates and KOLs.
- Actively support Oncology nurses on relevant training, e.g., chemotherapy, testing solutions.
Deliver on plans and achieve sales goals on budget
- Drive sales performance and ensure sales forecasts meet or exceed expectations while managing assigned budgets.
- Successfully promote the benefits of AZ’s Oncology brands, using fair balance messages and the appropriate mix of promotional tools.
- Ensure AZ’s products are optimally utilized in line with national/local guidelines and the product license.
- Successfully complete all training requirements, including product examinations.
- Comply with all external regulations and internal policies.
Skills and Experience:
- University Science graduate, ideally an MBA from a reputable institute.
- Proficient in oral and written communication (English).
- Must have 3+ years of sales experience with the Pharma sector in the Oncology domain.
- Should have been a high performer in sales, Cross-functional engagement, strong business acumen.
- Organizational skills, good analytical skills/mindset, ability to manage complexity with a high degree of maturity.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –