- Understanding Local Market & Customer, Improving Position of Novo Nordisk, Maximizing sales in assigned Territory.
- Identifying and Mapping Key customers, Meeting and Implementing Company strategy while Promoting the company’s products
- Competitive intelligence, RCPA, Trend Analysis, ROI, and Competitors pricing, Feed Back to company as per predefined norms.
- Sound knowledge of key business drivers, emerging Medical trends, Performance metrics, and Utilizing the same to generate Business.
- Building Portfolio of Company with Stakeholders, with robust scientific Interactions
- Adhere to Work Hygiene and Norms like Call Average coverage and other Key Performance Indicators
- Good Communication, Negotiation, and Analytical skills and collaborate with Stakeholders – Internal/External
- A strong track record of Planning, Execution, and Follow-up, with creative innovative attitude to drive initiatives and Operational Excellence.
Qualification: B.Sc/B.Pharma from a Reputed Institution
Experience: 5 Years of Pharmaceutical Experience out of which minimum 2-3 Years in Institutional Sales
Last Date for Application: 28th May 2020
For any clarification please write to email@example.com