Our Company was incorporated as Emcure Pharmaceuticals Private Limited on April 16, 1981, as a private limited company under the Companies Act, 1956. Our name embodies our purpose and core belief of the entire company which is to make Effective Medicine to Cure patients for enabling them to lead healthier lives.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
We are a fast-growing Indian pharmaceutical company engaged in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a broad range of pharmaceutical products globally. Our core strength lies in developing and manufacturing differentiated pharmaceutical products in-house, which we commercialize through our marketing infrastructure across geographies and relationships with multi-national pharmaceutical companies.
We are ranked as the 12th largest pharmaceutical company (Source: AIOCD Jan MAT 2017) in India in terms of market share based on the domestic sales of pharmaceutical products. We believe that our competitive advantage in the domestic market lies in our Established presence in all major therapeutic areas including blood-related, cardiology, pain and analgesics, HIV, gynecology, nephrology, anti-infective, vitamins, minerals, and nutrients products. We have also recently entered the oncology, diabetes & neuroscience therapeutic areas.
We focus our research and development efforts on developing a portfolio of differentiated
products across several platforms, including chiral molecules and biosimilars, and novel drug delivery systems. We have a portfolio of 11 chiral molecules, eight of which we launched for the first time in India. We also have the capability to develop complex products, including difficult iron preparations, oncology drugs, and controlled release products.
Position: Lead Marketing
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
The key job responsibilities but not limited to for the role will be to…,
- Business plan and strategies for medium and long term
- Help in achieving Top and bottom lines as per the organizational goals
- Maintain E/S Ratio and monitor ROI
- The success of New Product launches
- Divisional M.S %; Growth and Customer segments support (Prescriptions, base and P/D)
- Driving Implementation of Strategy (Divisional and Brand)
- Budgeting and allocation of resources
- Drive power brand performance
- Ensure the tools for implementation for the Marketing plan and programs are provided to the sales force on time.
- Development & Retention of PMT
- Identifying and Evaluating New and future business opportunities for the division
- Ownership of key specialty (in case of more than one specialty)
- Identifying and Evaluating Entry Barriers for existing (especially power brands) and new products.
Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Conduct competitor and market analysis, analyze affiliate expectations, evaluate market potential, prepare a medium-term marketing strategy and investment plans
- Set targets and allocate approved budget segment-wise, finalize annual brand plans, product mix, and product launch plans, plan for and jointly lead sales review meetings, in order to ensure achievement of annual business plans pertaining to therapy areas responsible for.
- Review sales and market share performance and cost parameters, identify areas of improvement and provide feedback through monthly review meetings, visit strategic markets, decide on sales process improvement initiatives, seek support from other function heads to finalize competitive strategies, lead quarterly meetings with field staff in order ensure achievement of sales targets.
- Regular fieldwork in building rapport with KOLs and involving them in various market expansion activities. Planning activities like PMS, CMEs, Doctor Programs, patient initiation/ contact programs (as per therapy).
Drive sustainable growth
- Gain Rank and Market Share Growth in line with stated annual objectives
- Manage promotional costs, lead the team of PMs in planning, developing, and executing the brand-wise, SKU-wise marketing strategies.
- Design & provide marketing promotional support to the sales team
- Initiate market research/pilot studies and finalize promotion plans. Jointly allocate team responsibilities along with medical and sales functions
- Negotiate costs and appoint PR and advertising agencies, identify innovative promotional tools, conceptualize and design mass campaigns, liaise with medical professional bodies, track progress and take corrective measures in order to ensure higher product sales and return on investment for marketing activities
- Be vigilant to the competition and device counter-responses as needed from time to time.
- Field working for insight into activity/ strategy implementation.
- Launch New Products & achieve objectives as per plan
- Ensure Divisional growth as higher than covered market growth
- Monitor and track prescription growth vs market growth
- Focus on power brands and their growth in the segment
Build organizational and people capabilities
- Recruit personnel, assign responsibilities, set SMART targets, guide execution, and review performance,
- Formulate competency-based Individual development plans
- Initiate team-building activities enable employees to meet individual and team targets,
- Identify training needs in order to build a focused and cohesive team.
- Coaching and developing of team members and ensure retention, Provide timely feedback to the employee on performance. Motivate people and liberate energies to perform better
- Ensure every employee in the team has a development plan and help them get desired support to improve their competencies
- In the process, identify the successor and – buddy- him/her for future development.
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of therapy heads (GPMs) and Product Managers & ensure that they are effectively deployed for achieving the business goals, MS goals, and profitability goals of the division.
External Interfaces/Internal Interfaces ( Other than Direct Reports)
Vendors, Doctors, Marketing Agencies, Sales Team, HR, Finance, Medical Services, Graphics Team, CRM, Distribution, SFE
Qualification: Appropriately Qualified to Handle above JD
Experience: 18-22 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –