Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd. is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Through its three businesses – Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics and Proprietary Products Dr. Reddys offer a portfolio of products and services including APIs, custom pharmaceutical services, generics, biosimilars, and differentiated formulations.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
The major therapeutic focus is on gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, diabetology, oncology, pain management, and anti-infective. Major markets include India, USA, Russia-CIS, and Europe apart from other select geographies within Emerging Markets. For more information, log on to www.drreddys.com
Position: Lead Program & Project Management – Biologics & Drug Development
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- The primary responsibility of the Head, Drug Development Project Management will be to lead or oversee the management and execution of one or more biosimilar development programs of significant complexity working with drug development teams.
- This role will be accountable primarily accountable for delivering program milestones and ensuring that critical program decisions are being made in a timely manner and issues and risks are being addressed effectively in order to meet program objectives.
- The Program Management Lead will also be reporting to and working closely with the Program Management Head to develop the program and project management maturity roadmap and guide the development and future growth of the program and project management function in alignment with overall business strategy and vision.
Roles and Responsibilities
Management of one or more development programs and projects of significant complexity
- Align the delivery and execution of multiple programs and projects of significant complexity working with governance teams, program and project managers, and delivery teams.
- Recommend and ensure course correction and adjustments to programs that are missing targets through convening meetings and ensuring alignment on strategy and issue resolutions.
- Ensure that best practices of program and project management are being adhered to in project execution
- IN ORDER TO Ensure consistent delivery across a portfolio of business-critical programs and projects in scope, time, cost and quality
Develop, implement, and monitor processes and systems for improving program and project management
- Develop, implement, and monitor processes and systems for program and project management.
- Contextualize industry-leading standards to organizational maturity and ensure effective implementation and adherence. Design and conduct training for program and project managers and teams to ensure a high level of adoption
- IN Order to: Improve overall delivery performance of programs and projects in development, drive continuous improvements and improve program and project management culture
Ensure consolidated reporting and communication of program and projects to senior management
- Ensure high quality integrated reporting and communication process is in place to report out on Portfolio,
- Program and Project progress to senior management and leadership teams.
- Ensure that key reports for business are prepared and circulated indicating progress, critical issues, and risks and mitigation actions, and any decisions needed.
- IN ORDER TO: Improve leadership visibility and actions to support business delivery for programs and projects
Ensure Governance of programs and projects
- Ensure appropriate governance is in place for business-critical programs and projects by hosting governance reviews though agenda setting, review facilitation, and following up on action items and decisions.
- Directly support the leadership team in development to ensure decisions of high quality are made and integrated into appropriate programs and projects.
- Ensure high-quality reviews by providing guidance to program and project managers
- IN ORDER TO: Ensure timely and high-quality decisions are made to support program and project strategy and issues, risks mitigations
Hiring and development of Program/ Project Managers
- Be directly involved in the hiring and performance management of program managers within the organization.
- Ensure program managers and teams are adhering to program management policies and procedures.
- Provide direction, coaching, training, and support to program/ project managers.
- IN ORDER TO Support function building and people management
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum 15 years of experience of which a significant portion should have been in the pharmaceutical/ biotech Program or Project Management function
– Understanding advanced project management practices like Agile and CCPM
– Understanding of the end to end drug development process in pharma/ biotech/ biosimilars
– Understanding of the key processes in CMC, Clinical, Manufacturing and Regulatory domains
– Understanding of portfolio selection processes, finance, and SCM
– Understanding of business portfolio and selection process, program and project management frameworks
Experience: 15-21 Years
Salary: 25,00,000 to 40,00,000 INR CTC/PA
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –