Founded in 1983, Sun Pharma IS NOW THE 5th Largest Manufacturer of Generics in World, and No1 Company in India. Sun Pharma has above 40 Manufacturing Facilities in compliance with Regulatory Bodies like USFDA, MHRA, TGA, etc.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
We owe our success to our passionate and skilled workforce. At Sun, one can work with an inspiring, approachable, and visionary leadership. Our open, enabling and trust-based culture will offer you an exciting environment to work and excel in your chosen career.
Position: SUPPLY CHAIN (EXPORT LOGISTICS)
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Deliverance of Sun Pharma API & DF Export Shipments freight expenses bills & Services from all vendors within objectives of cost-effective and targeted or reduced lead time,
- To ensure an end to end efficient services chain from logistic for all sensitive customers & Vendors.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure to proper capturing of all bills details under separate heads of accounting as per internal/GSTIN guidelines and accounting requirements,
- To follow-up with all CHAs to Submit the Air/Sea freight bills within the timeline.
- Ensure all bills are as per contract/approval/comet approval.
- Follow up and ensure the signature of all bills form concerned authorities and on line release or confirmation of bills in the system,
- To clear all bills of air/sea freight
- To clear north export plant dispatches transport & CHA bills with contract/approval & follow-up.
- Knowledge of SAP HANA, Applex, comet
- Execution of Order and Co-Ordination.
- Inventory Planning and smooth coordination process
- Scrutinized Sales order with customer and Documentation.
Qualification: Graduate / SAP / ERP knowledge is a must.
Experience: 7-8 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –